Your business depends on Quality Data. Quality Data depends on you.
You know that Master Data Management is the way to go, but have you...
- Inherited legacy MDM software?
- Outgrown a limited domain MDM, such as a Product Information Management (PIM) tool?
- Had to make do with a dusty Data Warehouse and a rusty ETL tool?
Maybe you have the opportunity to build your company’s first data management infrastructure. Fantastic! But how and where do you start?
David Starnes has been in both positions. In his current role of Director of Enterprise Information Management and Architecture at RedHill Biopharma, David needed to plan and implement a data management architecture where none existed. Not even a database.
He also experienced the pain of challenging an existing on-prem MDM product at BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina that, quote, “Didn’t master anything.”
David and Chas explore:
- Assessing your current situation and creating a plan of action
- Identifying use cases that the Leadership Team can get behind
- Defining MDM requirements
- Evaluating vendors
- Establishing metrics
- Getting started
Also, learn why David chose Reltio, the company that disrupted the MDM software market when we launched the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform nearly a decade ago, at RedHill Biopharma and BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina.