Most businesses recognize the strategic importance of digital transformation, yet McKinsey says that only 16% of executives say their digital transformation efforts are succeeding. So while most businesses consider digital transformation of major importance, few are successful.
But why? In a survey from Data IQ, 68% agreed that poor data quality was impacting their digital transformation. It's clear to many that digital transformation success is not primarily about the technology—it is about the data.
Attend this “ask the expert” session to learn how to create and nurture a trusted data foundation for digital transformation. We will share how companies of all sizes are powering their digital transformation initiatives with holistic and real-time data.
In this discussion, you will learn how to:
- Build a trusted data foundation at scale using 7 key criteria
- Accelerate your digital transformation with real-time access to trusted data to deliver on business objectives
- Empower your business users to contribute to the success of digital transformation initiatives
- Simplify data governance starting on Day 0
- Leverage advanced technologies like AI/ML to build a trusted data foundation
Trust your data!