One Profile Across All Applications
Reltio Identity 360 lets you:
- Create One Profile by unifying consumers, contacts, or employees data
- Continuously update and enrich the One Profile with 3rd-party data
- Discover the customer’s relationship with various people
- Manage customer’s privacy and consent preferences
- Power all applications with real-time One Profile
Experience the full power and robust features of Identity 360 in both the Free and Premium versions:
- Pre-configured data model, identity resolution and progressive stitching
- Universal ID
- North American Address standardization, verification and geocoding
- Email & phone standardization
- GDPR & CCPA compliance
- Country-specific Address standardization, verification and geocoding upon request
- Pre-configured relationships & identity graph
- Pre-configured governance workflows
Get access to the full power of Reltio Identity 360, with up to 10,000 profiles FREE and with the ability to scale up the number of profiles, as needed with Premium.
Consolidated Profiles: Up to 10,000 profiles
Support: Self-service / Reltio Community
Scale up as needed with additional profiles and storage. Customers can start small and grow.
Consolidated Profiles: Tier pricing starting $2000/month
Reltio Identity 360 Pricing Calculator
Please Contact Reltio for higher volume pricing or HIPAA / CMEK (Reltio Shield) options.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I access with the free edition?
A. The FREE edition of Reltio Identity 360 provides access to UI Modeler, Data Modeler, Tenant Management, Data Loader, Export, External Match, and User Management applications.
Can I upgrade anytime?
Yes, to move to a higher edition of Reltio Identity 360, click the UPGRADE button on Hub or Console and we will get back to you to discuss your requirement and take it forward. For Enterprise 360, select Request a Demo to get a tailored demo for your needs.
Can I invite my team members?
A. Yes! You can invite your team members to explore the FREE edition of Reltio Identity 360.
Is my data safe?
A. Risk and fraud transaction monitoring services are enabled to ensure security. Authentication and authorization processes are also implemented in place.
What if I need help?
A. Reltio Identity 360 FREE is self-service but there are weekly office hours at Thursday 9am GMT and Fridays 9am PST. Any further questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find answers, ask questions, access quick how-to videos, and get expert help for the free edition of Identity 360 through our Reltio Identity 360 Community.
Step By Step: How To Join the Reltio Community:
- Create a login
- Receive your activation email and verify your account
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Join Reltio Identity 360 Community
To understand how to get started with Reltio Identity 360 as well as how to use other features of the platform, please consult our extensive playlist of short How-To videos. Need additional support or help logging in? Contact us at email@example.com.
What is the difference between plans?
A. Reltio Identity 360 FREE and Premium 360 allows domains for people profiles only. Identity 360 Premium and FREE edition also has pre-configured data governance workflows. Upgrade anytime to Enterprise 360 for customization.
If Identity 360 Premium is Person-only, is enterprise required to get Org and Contact?
A. At this point in time, Enterprise 360 is required if you want to add Org entity type or any other entity type until we release Account 360 and Customer 360.
What is the anticipated time between online registration and provisioning of the tenant for a free tier customer?
A. Between 3-10 minutes.