Financial services and insurance companies are often viewed as undifferentiated. But forward-looking banks, insurance companies, mortgage lenders, asset managers and mutual fund companies are increasingly adopting customer experience strategies to stand apart from competitors and win in the Experience Economy.
Incumbents and challengers alike leverage data to…
- Reduce or eliminate consumer price sensitivity
- Hyper-personalize products, services, and interactions
- Boost loyalty and maximize wallet share
In a custom Business Impact Brief developed by 451 Research exclusively for Reltio and our friends, you’ll learn why:
- Unifying Business Data is Critical to Improve Customer Experience
- Real-time, Connected Customer Data is Required to Optimize Customer Experience
- Privacy and Consent Goes Far Beyond Regulatory Compliance
- Strategic Customer Data Management Has Long-Term Business Value
451 Research, a leading information technology research and advisory company and part of S&P Global Market Intelligence, shares highlights from their highly-regarded Voice of the Enterprise research. This data is often available only to venture capital, private equity and investment firms. We’re making this report available at no cost until May 15, 2020.
Complete the contact form to get your copy now.