Reltio CMO Ramon Chen Honored as One of the Most Influential People in Healthcare
PM360 ELITE 100 represent a group of individuals and marketing teams who have made a significant impact to the healthcare industry throughout their careers.
Redwood Shores, CA — May 23, 2017 — Reltio, the enterprise data-driven applications and modern data management Platform as a Service (PaaS) company, today announced that PM360, the premier information resource for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors, named its CMO, Ramon Chen as one of their 2017 PM360 ELITE 100. Ramon Chen’s honor follows Reltio CEO Manish Sood’s recognition in 2015.
Now in its third year, the PM360 ELITE (Exceptional • Leaders • Innovators • Transformers • Entrepreneurs) represent the most influential people in the healthcare industry today.
Ramon Chen is responsible for worldwide marketing and product management at Reltio. Prior to Reltio, he was VP of Product Marketing for Commercial, which encompassed Veeva CRM, Veeva Approved Email, Veeva Vault and Veeva Network at Veeva Systems.
Reltio provides Reltio Cloud, the only multitenant PaaS that enables organizations to build data-driven applications with reliable master data management (MDM), relevant big data insights, and intelligent recommended actions.
The PM360 ELITE Awards were established in 2015 to recognize individuals who have made a significant impact to the healthcare industry throughout their careers. More than 500 submissions were received and nominees were evaluated based on their accomplishments; testimonials from their bosses, clients, and colleagues; and supporting evidence that reflects the impact of their efforts. A total of 100 winners were selected across 18 categories, including Creative Directors, Data Miners, Digital Crusaders, Disrupters, Drug Researchers and Developers, Entrepreneurs, Launch Experts, Leaders of the Future, Marketing Teams, Master Educators, Mentors, Patient Advocates, PR Gurus, Sales MVPs, Strategists, Talent Acquisition Leaders, Tech-know Geeks, and Transformational Leaders.
Ramon Chen and the rest of the winners will be honored at a celebratory event on July 11th in New York City at the rooftop bar 230 FIFTH. Tickets are available for purchase at www.pm360online.com/elitetickets.
PM360 also selects one person as the “Uber ELITE,” or the individual among the nominees who best personifies the criteria of a PM360 ELITE. This year that honor goes to Nina Tandon, PhD, MBA CEO and Co-founder of EpiBone, Inc. Dr. Tandon co-founded the world’s first bone reconstruction facility that uses patients’ own stem cells to grow new bones. Dr. Tandon also co-authored, “Super Cells: Building with Biology,” which explores the new frontier of biotech. Additionally, she has been named by CNN as one of the “7 Tech Superheroes to Watch,” is a Ted Fellow, and has won a number of awards including The World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award.
The winners were profiled in PM360’s May 2017 issue. You can read all the profiles online at https://www.pm360online.com/the-2017-pm360-elite-100.
The Full list of 2017 PM360 ELITE are:
- Nina Tandon, PhD, MBA, CEO and Co-founder, EpiBone, Inc.
- Steve Andrzejewski, CEO, Spiritus Pharmaeuticals
- Roberto Ascione, CEO, Healthware International
- Gertjan Bartlema, Vice President Information Knowledge Utilization, Celgene Corporation
- Danielle Bedard, President, Managed Markets, inVentiv Health
- James R. Berger, Director, Entyvio, Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- Ramon Chen, Chief Marketing Officer, Reltio, Inc.
- Susan Flinn Cobian, EVP, Managing Director, HYC Health
- Susan Cuozzo, Executive Director, Virgo Health
- Jeffrey Dierks, Senior Director, U.S. Migraine Marketing, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Didi Discar, Principal, Carling Communications
- Yan Fossat, Vice President, Labs, Klick Health
- Mary M. Gallagher, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Seniorlink
- Timmy Garde, Chief Innovation Leader, Life Sciences, LevLane
- John Keilty, Chief Data Sciences Officer, Decibel Therapeutics
- Kristie Kuhl, Senior Partner, Finn Partners
- Greg Lewis, EVP, Managing Partner, greyhealth group summit
- Mike Marett, Founder, Confideo, LLC
- Steven Michaelson, Founder/CEO and Judy Capano, Managing Partner/Chief Strategy Officer at Calcium
- Jennifer Redmond, SVP, Medical Strategy, MCME
- Matt Spiewakowski, Director, Payer Marketing Market Access and Customer Solutions, EMD Serono
- Denise Strauss, Vice President, Marketing, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lisa Waters, Managing Director, CCA LA
- Lorna Weir, Founder & Managing Partner, Elevate Healthcare
- Venus Yadav, Associate Director, LUCENTIS Marketing, Genentech
- Michael Austin, Executive Creative Director, PALIO
- Mike Hodgson, Chief Creative Officer, Cambridge BioMarketing
- George Pearson, Account Director, Creative and Design, Virgo Health
- Brent Scholz, VP, Executive Creative Director, Intouch Solutions
- Iyiola Obayomi, Senior Director, Marketing Analytics, Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, part of WPP Health & Wellness
- Dan Stein, SVP, Analytics Services & Product Strategy, Crossix Solutions
- Jane Urban, Lead, Specialty Decision Support and Reporting, Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- Denis Wyrwoll, Vice President, Business Intelligence, Healthcasts
- Richard Black, Executive Director, Health Systems Marketing, Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- Larry Brooks, Director, Digital Health, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Rowena Kam-Bergman, Head of Digital & Social Analytics, inVentiv Health Public Relations Group
- Michael Leis, SVP, Social Strategy, Digitas Health
- Maneesh Arora, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Exact Sciences
- Angelo Campano, Director, Customer Experience (EHR & CRM), Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, part of WPP Health & Wellness
- Stephen Cannata, MBA, Director, Marketing, Iroko Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Erica Conroy, PhD, Director, New Product Development, CoverMyMeds
- Matthew De Silva, CEO and Co-founder, Notable Labs
- Orly Kolatkar, Senior Product Manager, Patient and AHCP Promo, Esbriet, Genentech Chris Humphreys, VP, Strategic Planning and Innovation, Intouch Solutions
- Natalie Mancuso, Senior Product Manager, Marketing, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. Ed Mingle, Executive Director, Head of Global Safety Operations, Celgene
- Andy Woolf, CEO, US, Bionical LLC
Drug Researchers and Developers
- Rick Batycky, PhD, Chief Technology Officer, Acorda Therapeutics
- Sundeep Bhan, Co-founder and CEO, Prognos
- Evan T. Edwards, Vice President – Innovation, Development & Industrialization and Eric S. Edwards, MD, PhD, Vice President – Innovation, Research & Development at Kaléo, Inc.
- William King, Founder, Executive Chairman, Zephyr Health
- Matthew Schecter, President & CEO, The Lockwood Group
- David Schoonmaker, Partner and Reide Rosen, Partner at D+R LATHIAN
- Rishi Shah, CEO and Founder, Outcome Health
- Mark Bubany, Senior Director Access, Pricing & Advocacy, Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bernadette Buntin, MS, MBA, Head of Marketing, Blood Disorders, U.S. Hematology, Shire
- Michael Gaines, Executive Director of Respiratory Portfolio Marketing, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Jason Joseph, Head of U.S. Epilepsy Marketing, UCB
- Juniette Kang’a, Associate Director, Value Marketing, Clovis Oncology
- Eric Krapf, U.S. Commercial Lead – Respiratory, Regeneron
- Walter Son, Senior Director, Marketing and Renée Marotta, Associate Director, Marketing at Aralez Pharmaceuticals US Inc.
Leaders of the Future
- Jim Bernhard, Scientist, IoT Lead, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Matthew DeLisle, Senior Director, Marketing, Salix
- Sarah Dobson, Director, Market Access, Strategy & Innovation, Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Kunj Gohil, PharmD, RPh, Associate Medical Director, MediMedia Managed Markets, an ICON plc company
- Josh John, Associate Director, Customer Engagement Strategy, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Lynn Kirkpatrick, Vice President, Client Service, Snow Companies
- Cambridge BioMarketing and Intercept Pharmaceuticals Marketing Team
- Sunovion Respiratory Marketing Team, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Team Otezla, Celgene PALIO
- U.S. Marketing Team, Stallergenes Greer
- Barbara Blasso, President, IMsci (International Meetings & Science), a division of ghg
- Kate Merz, Senior Vice President, Content & Creative, PatientPoint
- Emil C. Andrusko, RPh, Sr. VP Pharmaceutical Strategy and Principal, Benchworks Jeff Berg, Senior Vice President, Director of Client Services, AbelsonTaylor
- Megan Matakovic, Director, Project Management, Discovery USA
- Victoria Sherriff-Scott, Senior Vice President, Medical Communications, Klick Health
- Darrell Wakefield, TKI Franchise Director, Bayer
- Lisa Emrich, HealthCentral MS Social Ambassador, Patient Expert, MS Advocate, and Musician Andra Stratton, Co-Founder & President, Lipodystrophy United
- Mike Veny, HealthCentral Mental Health Social Ambassador and Transforming Stigma Founder
- Gail Cohen, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Acorda Therapeutics Carly Kuper, VP, Public Relations & Corporate Communications, CMI/Compas Sales MVPs
- Ashik Desai, EVP of Business Operations, Outcome Health
- George Jones, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Pernix Therapeutics
- Linda Ruschau, Chief Client Officer, PatientPoint
- Kendra Fanara, Group Product Director, Consumer & Patient Engagement Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
- Rebecca Hussain, President, RHMM Inc.
- Georgina Rizik, Global Commercial Head of Oncology Biosimilars Franchise, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Victoria Russo, Product Manager, Neurology, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Jerry Valentine, Business Development New Technologies Director, AstraZeneca
Talent Acquisition Leaders
- Leslie Doane, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, DWA Healthcare Communications Group
- Edward Frankel, VP, Director of Talent Acquisition, Omnicom Health Group
- Ryan Maglione, Vice President, Recruiting & inVentiv Recruitment Services, inVentiv Health
- Deb Stevens, President & Executive Recruiter, Deb Stevens Consulting, LLC
- Matthew C. West, Director, Advice Personnel, Inc.
- August Allen, Automation Scientist, Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Lisa Flaiz, former Group Product Director, Digital Marketing, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Transon Nguyen, Lead Engineer, Notable Labs
- Elizabeth Quist, Director, Specialty Market Access and Jonathan Israel, Senior Manager, Access & Reimbursement at Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
PM360 is the premier, must-read magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries. Published monthly, PM360 is the only journal that focuses on delivering the full spectrum of practical information necessary for product managers and pharmaceutical marketing professionals to succeed in the complex and highly regulated healthcare environment.
The journal’s targeted and insightful editorial focuses on issues that directly impact critical decision making, including: Planning and implementation of cutting edge strategies, trends, the latest technological advances, branding/marketing, advertising/promotion, patient/professional education, sales, market research, PR, and leadership. Additionally, the “360” in the title signifies the span of this critical, how-to info with personal and career insights for an enjoyable and thought-provoking read.
By providing the full circle of enriching content, PM360 is truly an indispensable tool for busy and productive marketing professionals to stay at the top of their game.