HighPoint Solutions: Chris Colapietro, Executive Vice President Technology & Marketing
We sat down with Chris Colapietro, Executive Vice President Technology & Marketing, to learn more about HighPoint Solutions.
Tell us a little about yourself.
As Executive Vice President of Technology & Marketing, I'm responsible for day-to-day operations of the Technology Business Unit (~$75M & 350 resources), which includes solution development, delivery, recruiting & sales. I'm also responsible for sales, marketing, and partner operations for all of HighPoint.
How is HighPoint Different?
Fundamentally, HighPoint is unlike any other consulting firm.
- We’re focused, with more consultants dedicated to the life sciences and healthcare industries than the large consulting firms.
- We’re nimble. Our size gives us an advantage by allowing us to move fast and respond quickly to the changing needs of the industry and your business.
- We’re accessible, giving you direct access to our leaders and experts - every day on every project.
- We’re experienced. We hire the best people out of the large consulting firms and the life sciences and healthcare industries.
- We’re pragmatic, delivering superior IT solutions that are better because we understand your strategic issues and what’s important to your business.
- We’re responsive. You call, we answer.
- We’re reliable and accountable. We do what we say we’re going to do; we guarantee it.
At HighPoint we know from experience having consultants who understand your business is often the determining factor in a project’s success. From having faced your industries’ challenges before, and succeeded, to providing unique and compelling solutions, deep industry expertise is critical.
What's new and exciting at HighPoint?
Over the past 18 months we’ve helped six biopharma companies make the transition from a research and development focus to a sales & marketing. There’s nothing more gratifying than helping to these companies get life saving therapies to market, and that continues to be a significant focus for HighPoint.