Data luminaries DJ Patil, Bill Schmarzo, and other industry influencers headline the October 3-5 event in Dallas;
Reltio is a premier sponsor
September 05, 2023 —REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.—(BUSINESS WIRE)—The power of data as a catalyst for business acceleration will take center stage at DataDriven23™, a modern data management conference sponsored by Reltio® and other sponsors, including Deloitte, Cognizant, Fresh Gravity, Axtria, Blumetra, Coeus Solutions, MedPro Systems, and ZS. The in-person, industry-leading event is set for October 3 to 5, 2023, at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas, and will bring together the expertise of the world's leading innovators, thought leaders, analysts, and CDO/CDAOs from diverse experiences, backgrounds, and industries.
In the fast-paced digital landscape, data is not just a valuable asset — it's the driving force behind business growth and innovation. DataDriven23 offers an unparalleled opportunity for C-level executives, decision-makers, end-users, architects, business/IT leaders, and industry thought leaders to immerse themselves in a collaborative environment focused on harnessing data to accelerate business outcomes.
“We are proud to be a Sapphire sponsor for DataDriven23, an event bringing together some of the brightest minds in data management and those who are pushing the boundaries of what's possible with data,” said Manish Sood, CEO, Chairman and Founder of Reltio. “From the latest advancements in data management technology to the transformative role of AI/ML in enterprise information architecture, DataDriven23 content promises to be both enlightening and forward-thinking. We believe in the power of knowledge-sharing and are eager to hear how these innovators are reshaping their companies — and entire industries — by unlocking the power of data.”
Registration for DataDriven23 is now open. Register for the event here.
DataDriven23 boasts an impressive lineup of keynote speakers who are reshaping industries through data-driven innovation and the latest on AI/ML:
- DJ Patil is a renowned tech speaker and former U.S. Chief Data Scientist, the first person to serve in the role after President Obama appointed him in 2015. He is at the forefront of data-driven innovation, with a deep understanding of how data can reshape industries and drive progress.
- Bill Schmarzo, known as “the Dean of Big Data,” is a renowned author and thought leader in data analytics and its applications. His insights into the power of data have revolutionized the way organizations approach information.
- Rebecca Wooters, Chief Digital Officer at Signet, provides a unique perspective on digital transformation and its intersection with modern data management.
- Inderpal Bhandari is Independent Director at Walgreens Boots Alliance, and former Global Chief Data Officer at IBM. His insights into data's transformative power on a global scale will provide attendees with invaluable perspectives.
- Manish Sood, CEO, Founder and Chair of Reltio, has architected some of the largest and most widely used data management solutions implemented by many of the world’s leading brands today. He will share his insights on creating unified, trusted data as the cornerstone of digital and cloud transformation.
Attendees will also learn from other well-known industry players, gain insights into cutting-edge practices, and stay ahead of the curve. With a mission to empower businesses to unlock the true value of data, DataDriven23 will equip participants with the expertise they need to maximize their impact and deliver on business outcomes.
Dynamic Tracks for Deeper Insights
The agenda for DataDriven23 features two tracks:
- Value Acceleration examines strategies and techniques for leveraging data to accelerate business value, enhance decision-making, and gain a competitive edge.
- Modern Data Management explores the latest trends, navigating AI/ML technologies, and best practices in data management, helping ensure participants and their companies stay at the forefront of data-driven excellence.
Reltio will be sponsoring the Innovation Showcase, where attendees can view demos and learn innovative ways businesses can drive value with the Reltio’s unified data management ecosystem. The Showcase will feature demonstrations of innovations, AI-powered capabilities, and data products coming to market. This is an exclusive opportunity to see Reltio’s innovations up close and in action.
Spotlighting Women in Data
A notable highlight for DataDriven23 is Women in Data, an award recognizing trailblazing women making strides in modern data management and related fields. The event includes the Women in Data luncheon, set for October 4, which is an exclusive gathering for women in the tech industry to connect and share insights through an empowering program of real-life stories, strategies, and networking. The event will also include a panel session titled “Charting Success: Women’s Journeys in the World of Data.” The Women in Data Leadership Award will spotlight achievement, foster community, and encourage more young women to seek careers in the field of Data.
At Reltio, we believe data should fuel business success. Reltio's modern data management platform unifies – in real time – core data from multiple sources into a single source of trusted information. Clean, connected, actionable data enables Reltio customers to improve efficiency, manage risk and drive growth. Leading enterprise brands—from more than 140 countries spanning multiple industries—rely on our award-winning solution to turn data into their most valuable asset. For the fourth time, Reltio is named a Leader in Forrester Wave™ for Master Data Management. Visit Reltio.com.
“Reltio” is a registered trademark and “DataDriven23” is a trademark of Reltio, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
Reltio Media Contact:
Allison+Partners for Reltio