Improved customer experience (CX) is a key driver in the digital economy, and having optimal multi-domain Master Data Management (MDM) is a core prerequisite for delivering great CX.
First, MDM underpins your insights into the following:
- Customer identity
- Customer hierarchies
- Customer locations
- Customer transactions
- Customer footprint on websites
- Customer footprint on social media
- Customer preferences
- Customer privacy and data protection settings and rights
Second, MDM gives you the insight into how to provide a tailored product experience by managing the data supply chain from your suppliers/vendors to each of the customer touch points by:
- Having your suppliers/vendors syndicating all the product, service and other information that is required by your customers
- Transforming this data into the data structure that fits your customers
- Consolidating all sources relevant for your customers
- Enriching it with your internal competitive information to delight and engage your customers
- Customizing it for each channel where you have a touch point with your customers
- Personalizing and utilizing rich and structured customer insights
Want to learn more?
Ramon Chen, chief product officer at Reltio, will also show how you can do this using Reltio Connected Customer 360.
Join Ramon and myself for:
- Taking A Customer Experience (CX) Approach to Multi-Domain Master Data Management (MDM)
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm UK / 5pm CET
- REGISTER HERE
Please feel free to extend this invite to one of your business and customer-facing colleagues who is tasked with delivering great CX, and one of your IT colleagues who faces the challenge of bringing data together from data silos to help you with your CX initiatives.