In this article, CIO magazine recognizes David Smoley as a Top 100 CIO in UK. David shares his journey leading AstraZeneca through three-year IT transformation.
"We also use technology to simplify and improve our field-force effectiveness, expanding healthcare practitioners’ reach, enhancing performance insights and increasing patient engagement."
When asked about strategic technologies, David said
"We have a range of new technology deals, the most recent that have been completed include:
- Tanium for next-generation end-point protection
- Talend for data management
- Microsoft Office 365 E5 for mail and collaboration tools
- ServiceNow for IT service management
- DocuSign for electronic signature
- Reltio for an MDM platform
These provide best in class solutions for AstraZeneca."
He further added, "I would sum it up by saying we are going to ‘push the boundaries of technology to achieve positive business outcomes’. "
Read the complete article here: http://www.cio.co.uk/cio100/2017/david-smoley-3608311/