Reltio is named in the Constellation Shortlist. Constellation evaluates over 15 solutions categorized in this market. This Constellation ShortList is determined by client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research.
Master data management (MDM) is both a technology and methodology for linking, centralizing, and maintaining enterprise data to a singular point of reference. MDM programs typically include a methodology to support data governance and ensure data quality across the enterprise. This requires a common definition of terms and entities across an organization and a consistent data quality approach for classifying, transforming, augmenting, mastering, securing, delivering, and refreshing enterprise data.
MDM in the past incorporated objects such as customer, product, supplier, and other specific domains. Today, most MDM systems can handle multi-domain models across multi-cloud architectures.
Constellation considers the following criteria for these solutions:
- Information integration
- Data quality
- Data governance
- Multi-domain (i.e., customer, product, supplier, reference data, sites, location)
- Multiple deployment models – on-premises, in the cloud, hybrid or multi-cloud
- Industry-specific templates and accelerators
- Self-service business rules
- Support for data privacy rules and regulations
- Customer references