2021 Customer Experience Requirements: CDP vs MDM
Innovation is essential in a global economy characterized by the exponential growth of digital transformation. In 2021, customers expect companies they do business with to be quick, timely, and helpful in the precise moment of interaction. Your ability to make that happen relies on identifying and understanding individual customers to provide well-timed, relevant value across any channel, device, or touchpoints to the consumer. Connected customer data from many sources is required to make this happen.
Fill out the form to watch an interactive discussion about Master Data Management requirements of the omnichannel digital economy.
- Attributes of a rich Customer 360 profile
- CDP vs MDM
- Importance of real-time data at any point of customer engagement
- Gaining operational and analytical scale
- Dynamics of direct-to-consumer (D2B)
- Time for a tech refresh: Cloud or on-prem?
Omer Iqbal SVP
Global Architecture – Digital COE, Shiseido Group
Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester
Chief Product Officer, Reltio
Senior Director, Industry Solutions Marketing and Corporate Communications