One of the tenets of our “Reltio Credo” is Customer and Partner Obsession—your success is our success. To ensure Reltio delivers on that promise, we continuously seek to add new talent and expertise to our management ranks. That is why I am pleased to share that three colleagues were recently promoted to join my leadership team:
- Praveen Grover, SVP, will lead the Cloud and Customer Engineering Teams. Prior to joining Reltio this year, Praveen held software engineering leadership positions at Adobe and Citrix, where he worked for nearly two decades.
- Ansh Kanwar, SVP, will lead the Technology organization.Ansh started at Reltio a year ago, and has held roles leading Product Management - Platform and Infrastructure, and Technology Operations. Previously, he held positions at Onapsis Inc. and LogMeIn, where he was Chief Technology Officer. He also worked in various leadership roles at Citrix for over 13 years.
- Venki Subramanian, SVP, will lead the Product Management organization. Venki has been with Reltio for nearly three years, leading product management and UX. Previously, he held product leadership positions at ServiceNow and SAP Labs, including in roles leading SaaS and cloud products.
Our leadership team has unrivaled expertise in SaaS, enterprise applications, master data management, and big data stemming from leadership positions at Reltio and some of the world’s leading technology platforms. Their combined knowledge, leadership, and experience will be instrumental in driving Reltio to the next phase of our journey.
Operating From a Position of Strength
Reltio's position as a trailblazer in the modern MDM market has continued to expand and improve. We will continue to lead the industry with innovations, such as real-time data quality capabilities and enhanced low-code / no-code functionality. We are also the only SaaS MDM platform available natively across all three public cloud providers: AWS, Google, and Azure.
Over the last two years, Reltio significantly enhanced its financial position, talent, leadership, products, and capabilities. These are just a few of the highlights:
- We raised $120 million in late 2021.
- We surpassed $100 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR) this year becoming one of only a few Software as a Service (SaaS) companies to achieve that milestone.
We also made several key hires, adding considerable talent to an already deep bench.
- We brought in Eric Cross as Chief Revenue Officer and
- Vincent Harmsen as Head of Reltio’s European business.
- We added several members to our Board of Directors including; Carla Stratfold, former AWS Vice President of Global & Strategic Accounts, Jo-ann de Pass Olsovsky, Executive Vice President (EVP), Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Salesforce, and Sandy Smith, former Segment CFO.
I am excited to build on this momentum and accelerate our growth trajectory. Our high-caliber leadership team and board of directors are committed to driving Reltio to the next phase of our journey.
As always, we will continue to deliver the same premier software and services you have come to expect.