Effective date: 12 June 2019
For the purposes of European Economic Area (“EEA”) data protection law, the data controller is Reltio, Inc. of 100 Marine Parkway, Suite 275, Redwood Shores, CA 94065, USA. If you have any questions, or want more details about how we use your personal information, you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at 100 Marine Parkway, Suite 275, Redwood Shores, CA 94065, USA.
This Policy covers the Site and Services found at the Site and customer production sites. The Site and customer production sites may contain links to other websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these third party websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of such sites or information practices of such third party websites.
2. Information Collected
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You
We collect and process information you provide directly to us via the Site. Personal information submitted through the Site includes the details you submit when you apply for a job with us on the Site, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, company name, postal address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide. We may require company financial and billing information when contracting with us for services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
We gather information about your use of the Site through cookies. We may collect the following information through cookies on the Site: standard web browser information including browser type, Internet Protocol address, pages viewed on the Reltio site, and links clicked, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyse trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain personal information from other sources and combine that with the information we collect through our Services for the purposes described below, including lead generation.
3. Information Usage
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
· To enable you to have full access to the Site.
· To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your requests or orders, and for other customer service purposes.
· To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience while using the Site or our Services.
· For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about our Services or services from Reltio partners or other information we think may interest you.
· To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
· To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
· To derive scores or ranks based on profiles and data attributes across tenants which will be used as benchmarks and averages that can be used by companies to measure where they stand relative to their peers.
· Personalise and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
· Notify you about important changes to the Site, including changes or updates to our Policy.
4. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use the following types of cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that make use of certain Services offered through the Site.
· Analytical/performance cookies:They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate interests of improving the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Advertising cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising click here or if located in the European Union click here. Please note you will continue to receive generic ads.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies used on our site will expire after a maximum of 729 days although most expire within 1 year.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them here: