Manish and I have been spending time recently sharing our wonderment and gratitude at the outcomes delivered during this crazy year. We are both humbled by your commitment to the company and the amazing progress we have made as a team. We are proud of our employees, customers, and partners. We have a lot to be grateful for including the following:
We have a lot to be grateful for:
Reltio continues to be the fastest growing business
- For the 4th consecutive year, we were among the top ⅓ of the companies on the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies.
- We had our 3rd consecutive appearance on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ list.
- We were a Finalist for the Best Software-as-a-Service in Cloud, 2021 Awards. Winners will be announced on January 28, 2021.
We have innovative employees
- Our employees are smart and driven. Each one embodies our customer-first approach by listening and learning from fans and critics to help us grow stronger.
- While 2020 has been challenging, challenges make us stronger. Our employees had a team mindset and acknowledged that we win and lose together. We’re proud of the cross-functional alignment and collaboration that was forged this year.
- We have made solid progress on our key strategic initiatives this year and we’re building a foundation that will enable us to do even better next year. Go Reltians!!!!
We have innovative customers
- Our customers help us shape our products and services to make us a stronger company and a better company to do business with. Thank you for your advice and guidance. Please keep it coming.
- 9 out of the top 10 life science companies are our customers. We are humbled to be part of their fight against COVID.
- We continue to strengthen our customer list with leaders in Financial Services, Insurance, CPG, Apparel, High Tech, and other industries. These innovative leaders have pivoted fast to continue serving their customers without disrupting their experiences.
We have innovative partners
- Our partners have helped us get to where we are today. We will never underestimate the influence you have on our customers and on our future. You are there for us. We are there for you.
- This year we achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Travel & Hospitality Competency status. We are listed on AWS Marketplace and Salesforce AppExchange. Now their enterprise customers can buy, deploy, and manage the Reltio platform as their single source of truth of enterprise data to enable digital transformation and growth with faster time-to-value.
We wish our employees, customers, and partners a very happy holiday. Hope you all take some time off to relax and rejuvenate with loved ones. As we say goodbye to 2020 with gratitude for lessons learned, we look forward to saying hello to a better and brighter 2021!
CEO of Reltio
CTO, Founder & Chairman of Reltio