Joe Stanhope is a Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester. His research focuses on exploring strategies for leveraging cross-channel campaign management, customer data platforms, and other technologies to deliver engaging customer experiences.
Reltio spoke with Joe about the importance of hyper-personalization, digital transformation, and customer data to deliver what Forrester calls “moments-based marketing.”
5 questions with Forrester B2C Marketing Expert, Joe Stanhope
- What are the distinctions between campaign and relevant engagement marketing approaches?
- What is “moments-based marketing”?
- How can marketing professionals and others make better use of customer data across the enterprise?
- What role does data have in propelling marketing into the future?
- Why is it important to bring together and organize master data, transaction and relationship data in real-time and at-scale?
Register to download this exclusive Reltio “Ask the Expert” content to read Joe’s responses.
This content isn’t available to anyone else, anywhere else.
1 “How To Build A Moments-Based Marketing Ecosystem, Roadmap: The Enterprise Marketing Technology Playbook,” Forrester, March 18, 2020