CONTOS DUNNE COMMUNICATIONS
+1 (408) 776-1400 o
+1 (408) 893-8750 m
Reltio Honored as Gold Stevie Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Self-Learning Data Platform innovator wins 17 awards, the largest number for a single company, including Fastest Growing Technology Company of the Year
Redwood Shores, CA – May 2, 2018 – Reltio, innovator of the Self-Learning Data Platform, today announced that it has won 17 awards in The 16th Annual American Business Awards®, the nation’s premier business awards program. More than 3,700 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories.
Demonstrating its innovative vision for continuous enterprise data organization, stellar company leadership and incredible market and industry adoption and response, Reltio was honored with top-level, Gold Stevie Awards in the following categories:
- Manish Sood, Reltio CEO for Technology Innovator of the Year -- recognizing the individual who’s contributed most to innovation within their industry since the beginning of 2017.
- Manish Sood for Executive of the Year – crediting outstanding achievement in executive leadership
- Fastest Growing Technology Company of the Year -- honoring outstanding revenue growth since the beginning of 2017 over 2016
- Zoltan Gombosi, Reltio VP of Engineering and Operations for Product Development Executive of the Year – awarding superior leadership in product development and management
- Reltio Cloud for Cloud Platform of the Year -- honoring the best overall platform for the deployment of cloud-based offerings
- Reltio Cloud for Platform as a Service Product of the Year – celebrating the best Platform as a Service that increases the speed of development of applications, reduces cost, automates deployment, and provides flexibility and scalability
Reltio also won Silver and Bronze Stevie Awards for:
- Company of the Year – honoring outstanding achievement by a company over 2017
- Reltio IQ for Technical Innovation of the Year -- recognizing breakthrough innovations in technology and new products
- Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year -- crediting overall achievement in product, marketing, sales, manufacturing and management, innovation
- Manish Sood, Reltio CEO for Entrepreneur of the Year – honoring an entrepreneur with a unique vision and the ability to execute on that vision
- Management Team of the Year – recognizing outstanding achievement in management, as evidenced by company growth, workplace culture and market adoption
- Marketing Team of the Year – celebrating creative marketing teams achieving momentous results
- Product Management / Development Team of the Year – commending teams for outstanding achievement in product management, development and engineering driven by customer need and satisfaction
- Reltio Cloud Big Data Solution of the Year -- recognizing the best solutions for reporting and analyzing actionable intelligence from massive data sets containing a variety of data types
- Reltio Cloud for Cloud Application/Service of the Year -- honoring the best solutions that operate in the cloud
- Reltio IQ for Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Solution of the Year -- crediting solutions that enable computer-based systems to exhibit intelligent behavior in complex situations to solve problems, communicate with people, and perceive and interact with the physical world
- Reltio Cloud for Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution of the Year -- recognizing the best solutions for reporting and analyzing data into useful information for business purposes
“The nominations submitted for The 2018 American Business Awards were outstanding,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “The competition was intense, and those recognized as Stevie Award winners should be immensely proud of this accomplishment.”
More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners. Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Monday, June 11.
Ajay Khanna, VP of Marketing at Reltio said: “We are honored to receive multiple Stevie Awards, recognizing Reltio innovations, products, company growth, and leadership. Since the company was founded in 2011, our mission has been to enable our customers to ‘Be Right Faster’ by providing a Self-Learning Data Platform that allows enterprises to put data at the heart of every decision, infusing analytics into operational applications, and continuously improve data quality and business outcomes.”
The Stevie Awards are the latest in an extensive array of accolades that Reltio has been honored, including those detailed below.
- No. 153 in the prestigious Inc. 5000, which honors the fastest growing private companies in America
- #1 in the Fortune Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- Cited by Forbes as one of the Best Cloud Companies to Work For in 2018
- Named by Database Trends and Applications to the DBTA 100 list, which recognizes the companies that matter most in data
- Winner of the 2017-18 Cloud Awards for Best Platform as a Service. Reltio was also shortlisted for Most Innovative Use of Data in the Cloud
- Reltio CEO, Manish Sood ranked in Owler’s Top 100 Global CEOs
- And a CRN Top 20 Coolest Cloud Software Vendor of 2018
Public voting for product honored by the Stevie Awards is now open through June 1 at https://peopleschoice.stevieawards.com/. Reltio has 6 entries available for voting.
We'd love to help - email@example.com
We'd love to partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd love you to join us - email@example.com
The Reltio Self-learning Data PlatformTM, developed natively in the cloud, organizes enterprise data for continuous self-learning. With Reltio, businesses can now manage data like leading cloud companies, leveraging continuous data organization and recommended actions to ultimately measure and improve their operations. Reltio organizes data from all sources and formats, creating a unified data set with unlimited personalized views for users across sales, marketing, and compliance. With machine learning, Reltio then recommends actions, and finally measures and correlates the impact on your business. This self-learning cycle empowers companies to put data at the heart of every decision, build analytics into operational business processes and continuously learn about customers, products and their relationships. Leading Global 2000 and companies of all sizes and industries rely on Reltio to become Self-Learning Enterprises. Learn more at www.reltio.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Reltio, Reltio Cloud, Reltio IQ, Reltio Insights, Reltio Self-Learning Data Platform, Reltio Self-Learning Graph, Reltio Data-Driven Applications, Be Right Faster, are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Reltio Inc. All other names and trademarks are property of their respective firms.