MOVIE AND TELEVISION STUDIOS, ADVERTISING MEDIA COMPANIES RELY ON RELTIO
Reltio Cloud helps media companies understand the complex and dynamic relationships among various entities, such as movie franchises, titles (theatrical and episodic TV), uncut versions, products, talent, franchise characters and seasons. In many cases, these IP assets are mapped to territories, regions and geographies. Reltio Cloud helps drive the right actions to best position products, and measure the value of each asset.
MANAGE IP ASSETS – PROPERTIES, FRANCHISES, CHARACTERS, TV SERIES
Reltio easily manages the wide variation of content, such as synopses, genre, ratings and even the differences in talent used for specific releases in locales, translations with additional talent and character names used in different languages. It forms an accurate source of property, talent, channel and location data delivered straight to business teams through data-driven applications. Reltio data-driven applications provide:
- Detailed views of property, asset and talent data converged from multiple industry and internal sources
- Consolidated property records with comprehensive and extendable sets of attributes including versions, languages, channels, formats (DVD, Blu-ray, TV, mobile)
- Automated generation of product hierarchies and groupings, with parent assets (properties, products, characters, geographies)
- Insight into asset performance across channels, formats and geographies
- Ad hoc linking of groups with cascading ancestry
Reltio Cloud provides a perfect platform to centralize the representation of IP and tangible products, across multiple lines of business including theatrical, home entertainment, TV, digital, episodic TV and games.