Teams across many functions (brand, marketing, sales, compliance) need consistent and accurate product information to successfully execute product launches, perform competitive, market basket and pricing analysis and manage compliance reporting.
Reltio blends data from all data sources, like QuintilesIMS, First Data Bank and NDC11 to accurately match, merge and cross-reference product records to create reliable profiles with groupings of products at a granular level, accommodating different package forms, strengths and delivery methods. You can define flexible product hierarchies by markets, brands, segments and geographies that can be categorized, organized and analyzed from multiple perspectives.
Reltio provides a flexible and agile platform to develop data-driven product master applications that not only manage product data, but also manage the relationships with other entities, like HCP, accounts and policies with multinomial data standardization, including IDMP and entity resolution. Compliance becomes easy with the ability to map products with HCP, Specialty and Accounts. Highlights include:
- Product data converged from multiple industry and enterprise sources
- Consolidated product records with comprehensive and extendable sets of attributes including manufacturer, labeler, package and therapeutic class
- Automated generation of product hierarchies and groupings, with parent groups
- Ad-hoc linking of groups with cascading ancestry
- Ability to create new product alerts