Manage complex relationships and identify opportunities to increase profitability.
Manage complex relationships and identify opportunities to increase client base and assets under management. With Reltio for Institutional Consulting, portfolio managers are able to develop detailed contact profiles and model complex client and consultant relationships. This enables a deep understanding of “who is connected to/or influences who” providing a powerful tool toward strengthening current client relationships and gaining access to new target prospects. Reltio for Institutional Consulting holds all your Non-Profits (clients and prospects) as well as officers, employees, board members, law firms, CPA firms, contractors, .., and links them enabling you to easily navigate between them as you gain insight into the commonality of connections. Tax Filing (990 and 990PF) information is also held and linked to these Non-Profits allowing you to quickly look at historical IRS data for each organization, and update the profiles with current figures. Reltio’s powerful segmentation and search capabilities allow you to see for example, all Non-Profits in a specific geography, with publicly traded funds > $150M, who use a specific CPA firm or accountant employed by that CPA firm. This organization and linking of data offer unprecedented views into the dynamics of your client and prospect base. (For easy access to historical IRS data, see “Worry-Free Data™ for Institutional Consulting” below”)
Reltio for Institutional Consulting provides several benefits including the ability to:
- Create detailed client profiles that track buy-side positions such as interests, holdings, and preferred sectors and regions to target clients for specific sales campaigns and events.
- View linked Tax Filings (990 and 990PF) for each organization
- Model relationships to gain insight into personal and professional relationships and aggregate holdings along those hierarchies to leverage valuable relationships and drive profitability
- Show Connection Paths – Ask Reltio to display connection paths between your team members and target Organizations, that may involve friends, business partners, social organizations, etc..
- Social Media Integration – enrich Reltio’s knowledge of your team’s contacts and your target’s connections using Reltio’s out-of-the-box integration to social media sites such as LinkedIn.
- Dynamically assign deal team members based on expertise and automate task assignment by role
- Track all Client interactions including call reports, phone calls, meetings, emails, voice notes, financial statements, letters of intent, and pitch books
- Collaboratively manage activities by defining coverage teams, managing Client interactions, and standardizing sales, service, and marketing activities across the firm
- Monitor Competitor’s clients by tracking assets and competitor deals for any client or prospect
“Worry-Free Data™ for Institutional Consulting
With Reltio’s “Worry-Free Data” service for Institutional Consulting, key data from historical and most recently filed 990 and 990PF returns are available automatically and linked to each Non-Profit’s profile. These are not merely PDF files of the returns but real financial figures housed in fields on the screen, thus enabling inclusion of this data in searches you can perform.