For a limited time, get a free copy of this Forrester report. Enterprise architects often feel like developing a business case for data investment rests solely on their shoulders. It shouldn't. Building a business case should be a collaborative process, including business stakeholders
By downloading this practical Forrester report, you will learn:
- How to put the business back in the business case for a data investment
- how to build business strategy into your data strategy
- How to partner with business stakeholders to define where and how data will advance the business
- How to identify the capabilities to evolve into a data-driven organization
- Which stakeholders to engage with to gather the information you'll need
Key Takeaways from the report include:
- Your Business Case Go-To Team Informs Your Data Strategy: Avoid building a data strategy within the technology organization bubble. Continuously network for ideas and opportunities where data capabilities lead to insights that drive actions and outcomes.
- Frame Your Data Strategy As A Business Success Story: Be specific about where your data strategy is building capabilities that directly link to business initiatives, processes, and decision support. Use your business go-to team to define business goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) that define success.
- Proactively Address Business And Technical Dependencies And Risk: Socialize data strategies to capture any risks and dependencies that require further review or input from stakeholders expecting new data support. Facilitate discussions to define the trade-offs and opportunities that will prioritize data strategy execution and development.