This course guides configurators, architects, and data scientists through the benefits, features, and functions of Reltio IQ. The course content focuses on Reltio IQ’s ability to seamlessly connect data mastered and managed within Reltio Cloud and derive meaningful insights
We have created a blended learning system that supports both the independent learner who enjoys self-paced interaction and learners who desire some instructor guidance. After registration, the learner receives invitations to at least three opportunities to meet with instructors and peers for collaboration, questions and answers, requirements, and continued support.
Course Prerequisites & Target Audience
To ensure success, we suggest that individuals prepare by researching or expanding their knowledge in the following areas:
- Reltio Cloud Beginner 101
- Spark overview – use of notebooks, clusters
- Basic scala programming
Our course increases the knowledge and skills of technical roles like advanced configurators, solution architects and data scientists
Reltio IQ beginner 201 course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Reltio IQ
- What is Reltio IQ
- Benefits of using Reltio IQ
- Interactions and Analytic Attributes
- Introduction to Apache Spark
- Launch a cluster
- Architecture of Reltio IQ
- Reltio Cloud tenant to Spark connectivity
- Entities, relationships, interactions
- Spark to Reltio Cloud connectivity
- Analytics Attributes
- Interactions Deep Dive
- Different options to load interactions
- Lab Exercise
- Walkthrough of data available in Reltio cloud tenant
- Add analytical attribute in tenant configuration
- Qubole account
- Notebook to get started
- Authenticate with Reltio cloud tenant
- Create a dataframe with entity, relation
- Perform calculation
- Copy analytical attributes back to Reltio cloud tenant
Learners receive access to a personal instance of the Reltio IQ. This “tenant” supports five comprehensive and interactive learning labs culminating in final project based on business case scenario. The labs allow direct modification of the data model in the Reltio Tenant and development of analytical queries that mimic workplace requirements of configurators, architects and data scientists. We continually monitor, check, and guide progress throughout the course by way of practical exercises and graded formative assessments.
After successful participating in the modules, exercises, lab work, and assessments, learners can demonstrate their skills and knowledge through a final theory exam and practicum. We require a grade of at least 80% to receive a certificate of completion.
We provide continuous access to the self-paced video modules for learners to review, refresh, or learn as we grow and maintain our relationship. Access to the course instructor and mentors, the instance of the Reltio Tenant and synchronous monitoring and tracking only cover a five-day time frame.
We encourage all our learners to commit 2-3 hours per day during the 6-day schedule.