Organize Your Enterprise Data for Continuous Self-learning
September 20, 2018 11:00 am
September 20, 2018 12:00 pm
Life Sciences organizations are embracing cloud-based Master Data Management (MDM) to modernize the organization of critical data, and to provide a single source of truth for various business functions.
Reltio Cloud’s platform-as-a-service (PaaS) blends data from multiple formats from internal and external sources to deliver enterprise data-driven applications, guiding customers to take the right actions based on their data. Reltio Cloud helps deliver reliable Health Care Provider (HCP) and Health Care Organization (HCO) data for research and development, uncovers affiliations and relationships for complete customer understanding, and provides relevant insights and recommend actions for better sales effectiveness, customer experience and compliance.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how Reltio and IQVIA provide holistic data management solutions for traditional pharma, as well as for emerging biotech and consumer health companies, on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- AWS: Aaron Friedman, Ph.D., Healthcare & Life Sciences Technical Lead, APN
- Reltio: Ajay Khanna, Vice President, Marketing
- IQVIA: Chitra Varma, GM, Information Management, Global Tech Solutions
Join Our Webinar to Learn:
- How to continuously organize data in a scalable, elastic, and high-performance cloud application for use in Life Sciences.
- The value of on-demand, real-time Data as a Service (DaaS), and how modern data management is helping Life Sciences organizations build an end-to-end solution to drive critical business operations and decisions.
- How you can use Reltio and AWS to organize large data sets from all sources for continuous self-learning.
Who Should Attend:
Attendance is encouraged for IT decision makers, system architects, data managers and data scientists, and managers and non-managers in commercial, medical, clinical, sales, brand, and business intelligence (BI) functions in Life Sciences.