MDM & Data Governance Chicago
July 11, 2018 9:00 am
July 13, 2018 5:00 pm
323 East Upper Wacker Drive Chicago, IL, 60601 United States
The MDM & Data Governance Summit series is the most widely attended IT event focused on modern data management business and IT issues. This 2.5 day event provides the necessary strategic insight and tactical best practices as well as excellent quality networking opportunities. This is the only conference dedicated to these two topics and provides a mixture of leading industry analyst trend perspectives, a wide and large array of use cases, market-leading issue-specific sessions and best practice panel discussions. More digital transformation programs get their direction from the MDM & Data Governance Summit than anywhere else. Based on overwhelming demand, we’ve relocated our summer program to Chicago. Hope to see you in July!
MUST ATTEND SESSIONS
Reltio – Future-proofed Cloud MDM. Organize ALL your data for continuous self-learning
Ajay Khanna, Vice President, Marketing, Reltio
Date: Thursday, July 12
Time: 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
MDM is the foundation for reliable data that sets the tone for powering applications, analytics, and business initiatives across the enterprise. However, many companies have started to define a core data foundation which organizes ALL their data, and extends beyond just MDM.
This action-packed session will forever change your view on MDM as it covers how you can:
- Get up and running with Cloud MDM on any domain in weeks
- Uncover relationships across people, products, and organizations, through powerful built-in graph capabilities
- Have RDM as part of the platform, without having to license a separate tool
- Seamlessly incorporate transactions and interactions to deliver a 360 view
- Automatically get personalized data-driven applications that business users can access on mobile and desktop
- Utilize on-demand Google-like search across all your data, with point-and-click segmentation
- Naturally solve compliance issues such as GDPR just by focusing on organizing your data
- Leverage advanced analytics and Machine Learning with pre-built algorithms and a Data Scientist ready environment
- Gain continuous awareness of the quality and business value of your data with scores and metrics in the form of recommendations that help focus your efforts
- Future-proof your MDM efforts, allowing you to take advantage of new capabilities and technologies with no impact upgrades, across multiple-clouds