Master Data Management Summit Europe 2018
May 14, 2018 8:00 am
May 17, 2018 5:00 pm
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
As a Platinum Sponsor, Reltio is proud to support the “Must Attend” event for MDM and Data Governance Professionals.
Europe’s only co-located conference on MDM and Data Governance will provide the ideal setting in which to share insight and proven best practices on how Reltio’s Self-Learning Data Platform™ delivers enterprise data-driven applications with MDM, relevant big data insights and machine learning-powered recommended actions, leveraging multiple clouds such as AWS and GCP.
We are pleased to offer you a 10% discount on registration for the MDM Summit Europe 2018. Register via the link below and use the code RELTIO10 to receive your discount.
“Must See” sessions at the “Must Attend” event:
Global MDM – Strategy, Selection, Implementation, Service & Future Innovations
Joanna Walker, Global MDM Architect, AstraZeneca
Tuesday May 15 14:25
This presentation will provide highlights of the best practices employed in the AstraZeneca Global Customer Master deployment that supports teams encompassing 65 markets worldwide. Items that will be covered include:
- Managing the selection process criteria to move to the cloud including various business & technical needs
- Identifying the cost efficiencies & agility resulting from replacing prior on-premise legacy MDM deployments
- Increasing the global adoption & contribution from thousands of sales reps through Reltio Cloud mobile UI
- Benefits of a built-in Data Change Request (DCR) process and workflow
- Control and enforcement to be able to standardize on a global model, while offering local flexibility
- Future expansion plans including GDPR strategies, and new data providers.
Future-proofed Cloud MDM. Organise ALL your data for continuous self-learning.
Ramon Chen, Chief Product Officer, Reltio
Wednesday May 16 12:35
MDM is the foundation for reliable data that sets the tone for powering applications, analytics, and business initiatives across the enterprise. However, many companies have started to define a core data foundation which organises ALL their data, and extends beyond just MDM. This action-packed session will forever change your view on MDM. You will learn how to:
- Get up and running with Cloud MDM on any domain in weeks
- Uncover relationships across people, products, places and organizations, with built-in graph technology
- Seamlessly correlate master data, reference data, and omni-channel interactions to deliver a true 360 view
- Get consumer-grade data-driven applications that business users can access on mobile and desktop
- Naturally solve compliance issues such as GDPR while focusing on organising your data to drive new business initiatives
- Take advantage of AI and Machine Learning with pre-built algorithms and a Data Scientist ready environment
- Future-proof your MDM efforts and take advantage of new capabilities with no impact upgrades, across multiple clouds