Gartner Data & Analytics Summit – US
March 18, 2019 8:00 am
March 21, 2019 5:00 pm
Marriott World Center
Orlando, FL United States
DISCOVER THE FUTURE OF DATA AND ANALYTICS
Accelerating digitalization, driven by the dramatic surge in new technologies, has created a world of unprecedented disruption and increasing ambiguity. With ambiguity comes both uncertainty and risk, but also opportunity. In this uncharted new world data and analytics leaders need to find clarity of purpose
At the conference we’ll share new strategies, guidance and best practices to help you realize your future – a future based on data you can trust, agile analytics you can rely on, and the clarity needed to empower you with the continuous intelligence and pervasive insights necessary to excel in the digital economy.
Join us for thought-leading guidance and practical tools on how to:
- Leverage data and analytics to optimize every decision, every process and every action
- Overcome complexity and ambiguity to drive business value
- Drive innovation through leading technologies – AI, machine learning, blockchain, Virtual/Augmented Reality, IoT and digital twins
- Lead by building a foundation of trust, accountability, governance, security and privacy
- Cut through the AI hype to develop a strategy that impacts the business
HP Inc. – A Digital Transformation Journey
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
2:15 p.m., Room 2
Kevin McBride, Director of WW Sales Data Management with HP Inc. will present their digital transformation journey and how data management at scaled helped to enable it. He’ll discuss industry trends driving the transformation at HP and how they were able to overcome challenges.
Kevin McBride, Director of WW Sales Data Mangement, HP Inc.
Ajay Khanna, VP of Marketing, Reltio