Gartner Data & Analytics Summit – UK
March 4, 2019 8:00 am
March 6, 2019 5:00 pm
InterContinental London - The O2
London United Kingdom
LEAD WITH PURPOSE TO ACHIEVE CLARITY IN A WORLD OF AMBIGUITY
In this world of ambiguity characterized by uncertainty, risk, doubt and fake news, now is the time to lead with purpose and bring clarity through data and analytics you can rely on and, most importantly, trust.
Data and analytics leaders are driving digital transformation, creating monetization opportunities, improving the customer experience and reshaping industries.
We’ll share new strategies, guidance and best practices to help you realize your future – a future based on data you can trust, agile analytics you can rely on, and the clarity needed to empower you with the continuous intelligence and pervasive insights necessary to excel in the digital economy.
Join us for thought-leading guidance and practical tools on how to:
- Empower everyone and everything in the organization to leverage data and analytics to optimize every decision, every process and every action
- Overcome complexity and ambiguity to drive business value
- Drive innovation through leading technologies – AI, machine learning, blockchain, Virtual/Augmented Reality, IoT and digital twins
- Lead by building a foundation of trust, accountability, governance, security and privacy
- Cut through the AI hype to develop a strategy that impacts the business
Recommended Session: Business Driven Expansion of a Global Data Management Platform
Joanna Walker, Global MDM Architect, AstraZeneca
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
AstraZeneca and its customers benefit from the deployment of a cloud Modern Master Data Management solution to 65 markets (in Europe, Middle East & Africa, North America, Asia and Latin America) which is used by 100 Data Stewards and 1000+ Field Reps. With efficiency and better business outcomes in mind, the Global MDM deployment included an initial data load, ongoing data loads and enrichment of over 14M Healthcare Professional and Healthcare Organization profiles. Since then, there has been significant additional business-driven expansion of the MDM platform with use cases including: expansion to new markets in North America and Africa, matching of existing records with new data sets, supplying geocodes to drive mapping views in CRM system, and becoming Consent MDM for Commercial Systems. This session will discuss:
- How AZ IT Centre of Excellence team manage their cloud MDM platform as a service globally
- Innovative ways in which the AZ business is using MDM to provide reliable data to Field Reps