Data 2020 Summit
September 26, 2019 8:00 am
September 26, 2019 11:00 pm
September 26, 2019
Join Reltio at Data 2020 Summit, a strategy roundtable event organised for professionals working with Information Management, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Quality, and Enterprise Architecture in the Nordics. The 2019 summit is the place to be for all professionals and organisations working with managing data as a strategic asset in today’s digital economy and leaning towards Data- and AI-Driven Enterprise Future.
1.Success in the Customer Experience Economy: a Modern Data Management Approach @11:40
Meeting today’s customer /consumer expectations requires a complete understanding of customers, their relationships and their interactions. Many traditional data management offerings claim to provide a 360 degree customer view, but are based on legacy technology which restricts their ability to deliver on this promise. Modern data masters – data scientists and business analysts – know that the single most important factor in Customer 360 is context. This means customer data on a huge scale encompassing broader profiles, relationships, and insights provided by up-to-date technology in real-time.
This session will share case studies about how some of the world’s largest B2B and B2C companies have adopted a modern data management approach to drive increased success in the customer experience economy.
2. Roundtable: Modern Data Mastery for Optimised Customer Experiences @14:00
An interactive roundtable session covering key data strategy requirements for optimal customer experiences:
- The need for master data is not going away
- The volume, variety and velocity factors mean data management platforms need a modern architecture
- Single view of customer without relationship information about products, locations, events is not a single view
- Context is everything
- The value of AI and ML will depend on having clean, readily available master data
- Customer expectations dictate the need for real-time 360 degree information across all channels
- You can’t achieve digital transformation on a legacy architecture
3. Panel: The Importance of Data Quality and MDM in Fueling Data and AI Driven Enterprise Vision @13:30
A detailed presentation of the digital transformation journey at HP including how data management at scale enabled the transformation and robust digital experience. It will review industry trends driving transformation at HP and how data management and governance at scale is helping to meet challenges.
Meet our MDM & Customer Experience Experts