CUSTOMERS AND THE WAR FOR DATA EXECUTIVE DINNER DISCUSSION
June 21, 2018 6:00 pm
June 21, 2018 9:00 pm
1 Mission Street San Francisco, CA, 94105 United States
Join us for an executive discussion on how Google, Accenture Interactive and Reltio help leverage all data to best personalize experiences and ensure ongoing compliance.
When it comes to effectively using customer data, the three biggest challenges modern enterprises are facing today are:
- How to continuously organize data from all sources, at scale
- How to ensure privacy and compliance (ie: GDPR)
- How to measure and improve data quality, for better business outcomes
Companies must confront these challenges head on if they are to become a true digital enterprise and realize the promise of big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. To succeed in the digital economy, companies must leverage the latest in cloud data organization technologies to best understand their customers, prospects, and partners and ensure relevant interactions. Similar to the leading digital enterprises, they must put data at the heart of every decision.
At this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet experts and discuss latest trends in Data-Driven Digital Transformation
- Learn how data strategy impacts customer experience and compliance
This invitation-only event promises to be a memorable dining experience and an opportunity to network with your peers at Boulevard, one of San Francisco’s culinary landmarks.