- This event has passed.
Analyst Webinar for Enterprise Architects, Data Architects, CDOs, CIOs, and analysts
July 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Connecting with consumers has never been more important or more challenging for both B2C and B2B enterprises. Connecting the right data is where it all starts.
IT leaders, enterprise and data architects, and analytics professionals are critical to improving customer acquisition, retention, and service. Your company and customers need you.
Join our guest, Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst, Noel Yuhanna, for a technical discussion about building an enterprise data fabric to support the customer 360 profiles your sales and marketing teams crave.
Weaving an Enterprise Data Fabric that Covers Your Customer 360 Requirements
Tuesday, July 28
9:00 am - 10:00 am PT / 12 noon - 1 p.m. ET
- Building a strong foundation of master data, interaction data, transaction data and third-party data
- Improving customer insights with graph technology and analytics
- Delivering an integrated, trusted, and real-time view of customer profiles
- Enabling data sharing and collaboration among business users and partners
- Responsive data strategies for changing market conditions
- Creating new business opportunities and revenue models with Customer 360 data
- Getting there: MDM, CDP or something new?
- Choosing among cloud-native, managed services and on-premises customer data management solutions
Who should attend:
- Enterprise architects
- Data architects
- Business analysts
- Marketing analysts
All live attendees will receive a Q&A featuring Forrester, compliments of Reltio. Noel Yuhanna will share insights he and his team developed from researching master data management (MDM), modern data architectures, and cloud and hybrid cloud deployments.
|Vice President and Principal Analyst|
|Senior Director, Industry Solutions Marketing and Corporate Communications|