Sales & ALLIANCES Careers @Reltio
- Account Executive
- Solution Consultant
- Marketing Development Representative (or Sales Development Representative)
- There are currently no openings for Alliances Manager but please reach out and we will keep you in mind when something opens up.
You’re an energetic, proactive, competitively-driven, achievement-oriented, and successful Account Executive. You’ve used your knowledge of technology, mastery of complex-selling and proven sales track record to sell enterprise software. Repeatedly exceeding your revenue goals, you’re looking for a ground-breaking new opportunity.
We are “en fuego”. Ranked a leader in Forrester’s Master Data Management Wave reltio.com/wave in less than 12 mths & that’s just a fraction of what we do.
- Manage and close deals within complex sales cycles
- Own accounts within verticals and by territory
- Cultivate and leverage mutually beneficial relationships with strategic alliance partners
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect & customer deal pipeline and forecast data
- Participate as a leader in a team selling environment
- Conduct and/or participated in field marketing campaigns and events
- 7-10+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) or other cloud-based platforms
- Experience selling enterprise-scale business applications, including ERP, CRM or analytics, as well as Master Data Management (MDM), data quality, date integration or data management technologies
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the CxO level
- Consistent over-achievement in past roles while carrying $2MM+ quotas with high average deal sizes
- Previous Sales Methodology training (R.A.D.A.R./Complex-Selling, TAS, “Solution Selling,” SPIN, et al), CRM experience (Salesforce.com preferred), and strong customer references preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability and success in mentoring new pre-sales and sales peers
- Strong personal productivity computer skills, including salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (estimated to be 50%)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working with prospects and customers, understanding market forces, industry trends and pain points.
- Envisioning and defining industry applications, and overseeing the development and rollout of those applications, on the Reltio Platform
- PreSales activities in the way of working alongside an Account Executive, in support of sales cycles. In this role, you own the technical and functional win in our sales cycles. This involves analyzing, explaining and presenting the technical aspects of the solution to customers toward winning the opportunity against our competitors
- Serve as the SME for specific industries and solutions
- Working closely with prospects and customers to help them understand our portfolio of applications and ensuring they are using those applications to their fullest value
- Create fully populated out-of-the-box demonstrations of your applications
- Prioritize your time and tasks to ensure timely and high quality interactions with prospects, customers, and internal functional groups at Reltio
- Respond to customer questions with comprehensive explanations of functional and technical capabilities.
- Prepare and deliver compelling and articulate presentations and artifacts
- Manage technical validation activities including proof of concepts and custom demonstrations
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of one to three years in pre-sales and/or product management
- Experience in with a wide variety of enterprise applications involving typically data management, CRM. Specific industry knowledge is a plus
- Ability to understand and explain related technologies, with excellent written, verbal and F2F communication skills.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- While not required, prior knowledge of master data management is a plus.
- Experience in Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Data Quality, Business Intelligence and RBDMS
- Willingness to travel 30% to 40%
- Excellent communication skills