Do you know the greatest and most enduring secret to winning in the experience economy? The secret that some of the leading brands already know and exploit to the fullest?
It's providing a connected customer experience (CX). Enterprises are no longer competing on products as consumers and business buyers are willing to pay more for the experience.
So how do you deliver a connected and consistent omnichannel customer experience? Exceptional CX requires a strong foundation of connected customer data that can keep up with rapidly evolving customer and business needs. Enterprises must bring all customer data from internal, external, and third-party data sources together to create consolidated customer profiles; correlate those with the historical omnichannel interactions and transactions, uncover relationships across customers, products, organizations, and places; and make all this data available for critical decisions and engagement throughout the customer journey.
To achieve this, it is important for organizations to have a holistic data strategy across the organization for their operational, analytical, and compliance needs. With new privacy regulations, such as GDPR and CCPA, it's critical that your customer data strategy addresses these emerging regulatory compliance needs.
Winning in the experience economy: Crack the secret code to hyper-personalized CX with connected Customer 360 profiles
The Reltio Connected Customer 360 Platform provides the connected customer data foundation prerequisite to winning in the experience economy. Reltio is the industry’s leading provider of modern master data management (MDM) for customer 360. It's an agile, scalable, and smart SaaS platform built on a cloud-native, big data architecture with graph technology and machine learning. Trusted by Global 2000 enterprises, Customer 360 unifies, organizes, and shares connected customer profiles across a vast and growing variety of omnichannel data sources and cloud environments.
Reltio Cloud 2019.3 now extends its bi-directional and automated data connectivity to include Google BigQuery, Snowflake and Azure data sources, while enhancing Salesforce and D&B connectors, making it easier to create richer and connected customer 360 profiles. Enterprises will benefit from simplified sharing of customer information, resulting in better productivity, compliance, and more informed customer engagement.
According to the Gartner Report, MDM Is Critical to Maximizing CRM and Customer Experience, “The ‘single’ or ‘360-degree’ view of the customer requires combining all the operational master data pertaining to the customer—and often also to the product and service—from all data silos where it currently resides. Only by doing so can data and analytics leaders enable improved customer engagement across all customer-facing channels, including marketing, sales, customer service and digital commerce.”
Building a connected customer data foundation
Reltio Cloud provides a connected customer data foundation driven by plug-and-play connectors that support business requirements to rapidly include new sources used for real-time operations, analytics, machine learning and more.
- Google BigQuery Connector synchronizes customer 360 data organized in Reltio with Google BigQuery so business users can take advantage of tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Snowflake Connector synchronizes customer 360 data with a Snowflake data warehouse. Users can easily map the Reltio data to Snowflake tables and define triggered or fixed extraction schedules.
- Expanded Azure Integration enables data onboarding and extraction into Azure storage through Reltio Cloud’s native Data Loader and Export tools.
- Salesforce Connector as a managed package will be made available for download on AppExchange. It allows bi-directional synchronization and Search Before Create (SBC), which facilitates easier upgrades, conflict-free installs, and a standardized approach to connectivity.
- D&B Connector has been upgraded to support D&B Direct+ APIs, in addition to Direct 2.0 APIs. Automated integration to Dun & Bradstreet data, comprising of more than 30,000 global sources and updated 5 million times per day, allows organizations to enrich and validate profiles in real-time.
Reltio Cloud’s new advanced connectivity options in 2019.3, and many other productivity enhancements are built to ensure that business users can make informed decisions and intelligently engage with customers every time, elevating the customer experience to the next level - it'll have you winning in the experience economy in no time.
Enterprises can improve operational efficiency with quick time-to-insights built on a secure, connected customer data foundation. Reltio Cloud 2019.3 also comes with many other enhancements in areas like advanced Machine Learning based matching, data loader, data modeler, workflow inbox, Reference Data Management (RDM), and more.