This course describes the different methods available to import data into the Reltio platform. Coverage includes an overview of options for loading data into a Reltio tenant using the Console Data Loader application, the Export API, and the Reltio API. Details of how to use each method with demonstrations are provided.
Course Prerequisites & Target Audience
The Loading Data into Reltio course is designed for technical roles such as configurators, developers, and architects.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course however we recommend that you take the Reltio Fundamentals Configuration class first, to familiarize yourself with the Reltio platform. The recommended skills are an understanding of Master Data Management and, and an understanding of the Reltio platform, REST protocol, and JSON documents.
The Reltio Exporting Data from Reltio course covers the following topics:
|Loading Data into Reltio Overview || |
- Overview of the approaches used to load data into Reltio and the overall end-to-end operational process.
|Entities and Relationships Anatomy, Deletion and Deactivation || |
- The architecture of Entities, Relationships, attributes, crosswalk architectures, timestamps
- Approaches toward deletion and deactivation of objects and components
|Loading Data Using the Reltio API || |
- How to use the Reltio REST APIs to load data (includes demonstrations)
- A discussion of partial override, cumulative update, and contributor provider and data provider
|Loading Data Using the Reltio Console UI || |
- How to use the Reltio Console UI to load data (includes demonstrations)
|Loading Data Using the Reltio Console API || |
- How to use the Reltio console data loader API to load data (includes demonstrations)
|Best Practices for Loading Data || |
- How to monitor and tune the data load process
- Best practices for loading data
After completion of all the self-paced videos and successful completion of the knowledge checks for each module, learners will be able to take a final knowledge check exam covering all the course content. On successful completion of the final knowledge check, learners will be issued a badge for the course as well as a certificate that will be valid for two years.
Learners can access the training modules through Reltio Academy at their convenience. The materials can be viewed on computers, tablets, or mobile phones.
This course requires approximately 3 hours to complete the self-paced learning content.