Core Configurator Certification Assessment
A Reltio Core Configurator is responsible for the high-quality configuration of Reltio solutions. This individual is able to perform configuration-based tasks using Reltio applications and REST API’s.
Certification test assesses the following:
- Differentiate between the Reltio solution accelerators and when to use them
- Configure Entity types, Relationships, Cleanse, Match, Workflows and other key Reltio features
- Configure the security framework to establish user roles and permissions
- Use the Reltio API’s and Reltio Console to configure, manage and monitor the Reltio Platform
- Apply best practices when performing configuration tasks
This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate critical job skills for the role. To earn this certification you must pass the Reltio Core Configurator Certification exam. The format is multiple choice and multiple select questions. The exam has no prerequisites, however, training and implementation experience are strongly recommended. This exam is web-based and will be monitored by an online proctor.
- Length of exam: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $250 USD
- Language: English
Please review the certification test logistics which include the installation of monitoring software and specific test-taking site requirements.
- Review the Reltio Certification Exam Guide
- View an outline of the topics that may appear on the exam and you are expected to know in order to demonstrate proficiency.
Get Started by Taking Courses
Visit the Reltio Documentation Portal with overviews and in-depth discussions on the concepts and critical components of the Reltio Platform.