Reltio Opens London, UK Office to Support Overwhelming Demand in Europe
Increasing interest in Cloud Master Data Management, Customer and Account 360 Fuels Expansion
London, UK — May 10, 2018 — Reltio, innovator of the Self-Learning Data Platform, and the leading provider of a Cloud Master Data Management (MDM) solution, announced today that it has opened an office in London, UK.
With Reltio’s Self-Learning Data Platform companies can deliver on their digital transformation initiatives with personalized customer experiences, while meeting regulatory compliance such as GDPR. The journey starts with the organization of data of all types and sources at scale to form a trusted data foundation, followed by relevant analytics for operational execution and recommended actions. Ultimately, this allows companies to become a Self-Learning Enterprise where they can measure outcomes related to actions, and use data in a continuous cycle of improvement.
Reltio is a Platinum Sponsor at the London May 14-17, Master Data Management Summit Europe 2018, the premier event for MDM and Data Governance Professionals. Reltio is also hosting a dinner on Tuesday May 15th for data management professionals in conjunction with the event.
MDM Summit Sessions will include:
Global MDM – Strategy, Selection, Implementation, Service & Future Innovations
Joanna Walker, Global MDM Architect, AstraZeneca
Tuesday May 15 14:25
This presentation will provide highlights of the best practices employed in the AstraZeneca Global Customer Master deployment that supports teams encompassing 65 markets worldwide. Items that will be covered include:
- Managing the selection process criteria to move to the cloud including various business & technical needs
- Identifying the cost efficiencies & agility resulting from replacing prior on-premise legacy MDM deployments
- Increasing the global adoption & contribution from thousands of sales reps through Reltio Cloud mobile UI
- Benefits of a built-in Data Change Request (DCR) process and workflow
- Control and enforcement to be able to standardize on a global model, while offering local flexibility
- Future expansion plans including GDPR strategies, and new data providers.
Future-proofed Cloud MDM. Organise ALL your data for continuous self-learning.
Ramon Chen, Chief Product Officer, Reltio
Wednesday May 16 12:35
MDM is the foundation for reliable data that sets the tone for powering applications, analytics, and business initiatives across the enterprise. However, many companies have started to define a core data foundation which organises ALL their data, and extends beyond just MDM. This action-packed session will forever change your view on MDM. You will learn how to:
- Get up and running with Cloud MDM on any domain in weeks
- Uncover relationships across people, products, places and organizations, with built-in graph technology
- Seamlessly correlate master data, reference data, and omni-channel interactions to deliver a true 360 view
- Get consumer-grade data-driven applications that business users can access on mobile and desktop
- Naturally solve compliance issues such as GDPR while focusing on organising your data to drive new business initiatives
- Take advantage of AI and Machine Learning with pre-built algorithms and a Data Scientist ready environment
- Future-proof your MDM efforts and take advantage of new capabilities with no impact upgrades, across multiple clouds
Reltio London office address:
1 Fore St Ave
London EC2Y 9DT
+44 (800) 368-7643
- We’d love to help – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’d love to partner – email@example.com
- We’d love you to join us – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reltio Self-Learning Data PlatformTM, developed natively in the cloud, organizes enterprise data for continuous self-learning. With Reltio, businesses can now manage data like leading cloud companies, leveraging continuous data organization and recommended actions to ultimately measure and improve their operations. Reltio organizes data from all sources and formats, creating a unified data set with unlimited personalized views for users across sales, marketing, and compliance. With machine learning, Reltio then recommends actions, and finally measures and correlates the impact on your business. This self-learning cycle empowers companies to put data at the heart of every decision, build analytics into operational business processes and continuously learn about customers, products and their relationships. Leading Global 2000 and companies of all sizes and industries rely on Reltio to become Self-Learning Enterprises. Learn more at www.reltio.com.
Reltio, Reltio Cloud, Reltio IQ, Reltio Insights, Reltio Self-Learning Data Platform, Reltio Self-Learning Graph, Reltio Data-Driven Applications, Be Right Faster, are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Reltio Inc. All other names and trademarks are property of their respective firms.