Reltio Announces Record-breaking 2016. Eyes Significant Expansion in 2017
Reltio Announces Record-breaking 2016. Eyes Significant Expansion in 2017.
Triples growth in recurring revenue, doubles employee headcount, and adds marquis customers and partners.
Redwood Shores, CA – January 19, 2017 – Reltio, the enterprise data-driven applications and modern data management Platform as a Service (PaaS) company announced yet another record-breaking year in 2016.
2016 HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED:
Blue Chip Customers:
In 2016 Reltio added leading companies in high tech, retail, media & entertainment and insurance as customers; including a major car retailer, a large fast food franchiser, one of the world’s largest specialist insurers, a leading cosmetics manufacturer, and a global media investment group.
Reltio continued to innovate in Healthcare and Life Sciences adding three of the top ten global pharmaceutical organizations, and one of the largest healthcare organizations in the US. Reltio also achieved HITRUST CSF certification, and hired a CISO, underscoring the company’s commitment to the healthcare industry.
Recognized by prominent media and analysts:
Management team and BOD additions:
- Manish Jain, GM & VP India
- Peter Bierfeldt, CISO
- Deanne Branham, VP Professional Services
- Arihant Jain, VP Technical Services
- Mike Gustafson, Member, Board of Directors
- Chetan Puttagunta, Member, Board of Directors
- For the second consecutive year, Reltio has doubled size of employees in every area including senior sales, marketing, services and engineering leaders formerly from Informatica, IBM, Deloitte , salesforce.com, Oracle, Agile Software, SAP, Keynote Systems, Veeva Systems and more.
With continuing momentum going into 2017, Reltio has a significant number of career openings in all groups.