Manish Sood Among 60 Most Influential People in Healthcare
PM360 ANNOUNCES WINNERS OF THE FIRST ANNUAL ELITE AWARDS
The 60 Most Influential People in the Healthcare Industry
NEW YORK, NY: PM360, a leading health-marketing industry trade magazine, has announced the winners of its inaugural ELITE awards. The ELITE (Exceptional • Leaders • Innovators • Transformers • Entrepreneurs) represent the most influential people in the healthcare industry today.
The awards honor individuals who have made a significant impact to the healthcare industry throughout their careers. Nominees were evaluated based on their accomplishments, testimonials from their bosses, clients, colleagues and supporting evidence that reflects the impact of their efforts (i.e., company growth, campaign success, etc.). Sixty winners were selected in 12 categories from numerous entries extolling the merits and achievements of truly extraordinary individuals.
“We wanted to put a spotlight on the exceptional people working in the industry today,” says Anna Stashower, CEO and Publisher of PM360. “But even we were blown away by not only the number of submissions, but their quality. This industry is blessed with gifted and passionate individuals who continue to find new ways to revolutionize business models, disrupt the market and improve patients’ lives. Ultimately, we feel these 60 people represent the best of what the industry has to offer.”
PM360 also selected one person as “Uber ELITE,” or the individual among the 60 winners who best personifies the criteria of a PM360 ELITE. The very first Uber ELITE award was given to Brenton “Brent” Saunders, CEO of Actavis. At just 44, he has served as the CEO of three major pharma companies and recently transformed Actavis—through the acquisition of Allergan—from a generics manufacturer into a top 10 company.
The winners will be profiled in PM360’s May 2015 issue and honored at a celebratory cocktail party on July 14th at 6:30 PM. The event will be held at the Standard High Line rooftop bar in New York City’s Meatpacking District. The inaugural ELITE awards are sponsored by Makovsky. Join the ELITE online conversation using #PM360ELITE. Tickets are available for purchase at www.pm360online.com/elite.
Profile of Manish Sood - Full article at https://www.pm360online.com/elite-data-miner-manish-sood-of-reltio-inc/
The 2015 PM360 ELITE are:
- Brent Saunders, Chief Executive Officer, Actavis
- Malcolm Bohm, President & CEO, Liquid Grids Inc.
- Asaf Evenhaim, Co-founder and CEO, Crossix Solutions
- Manish Sood, Founder and CEO, Reltio, Inc.
- Dave Guiga, Director of Partnerships & Innovation, Market Access & Patient Strategies, AstraZeneca
- Trish Nettleship, Director, Social Media & Influence, UCB, Inc.
- Nancy Phelan, Head, Customer Engagement Center, Worldwide Customer Operations, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Michael Russo, Executive Director - Corporate Digital Strategy and Innovation, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Michael Coffey, Marketing Manager of Strategy and Innovation, North America, Roche Diabetes Care Inc.
- Jim Curtis, Chief Strategy Officer & CRO, Remedy Health Media
- Elizabeth Elfenbein, Partner, Creative, The CementBloc
- Peter Kirk, CEO, SERMO
- Ibraheem (Ibs) Mahmood, President and CEO, DrugDev
- Stan Woodland, CEO, CMI/Compas
- Charles Benaiah, Chief Executive Officer, watzan
- Mark Heinold, Chief Executive Officer, PDR, LLC
- Jeff Meehan, CEO, Cancer Action Now
- Robert G. Previdi, CEO, PSKW, LLC
- Frank Segrave, President and CEO, Silvergate Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- C. David Green, RPh, Director of Marketing, Prescription Pharmaceuticals, Bausch & Lomb, Inc., A Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC Company
- Jonathan Kuhn, Sr. Director, Global & Brand Marketing, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Andrew J. Watson, Associate Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Wockhardt USA
Leaders of the Future
- Greg Cohen, Sr. Manager, Social Media & Influence, UCB, Inc.
- Tom Fussaro, Associate Director, Health Systems Marketing, Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- Meredith S. Manning, Vice President, Global Hemophilia A Marketing, Baxter BioScience
- Michael Nesrallah, CF Brand Director, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Jeenal Shah, Group Art Supervisor, Sudler New York
- Jeremy T. Shepler, Sr. Director, Diabetes and Obesity Marketing, Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Paula van de Nes, PhD, Director, Medical Strategy, LLNS
- Thomas P. McDonnell, Vice President, Product Strategy Lead – Neuroscience Business Unit US, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Claire Scott, Sr. Director Thought Leader Services and Commercial Compliance Operations, Genentech
- Shilpa Shah-Mehta, Senior Director, NET & STS Marketing, Novartis Oncology
- Gwen D. Washington, Senior Marketing Director, US ADHD Franchise, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Deborah Wood, CEO, DWA Healthcare Communications Group and Owner, Avant Healthcare
- Lene Andersen, HealthCentral Community Leader, RA and Disability Advocate, HealthCentral – Remedy Health Media
- Karen Iannella, Executive Director, External Affairs, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Doug Ulman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Pelotonia
- Matt Barry, Associate Director, Urology Marketing, Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- Jay Carter, SVP, Director of Strategy Services, AbelsonTaylor
- Danielle Dunne, Managing Director, Allidura Consumer, part of inVentiv Health
- Jesus Leal, VP, Head of Early Development, Strategy and BD&L, Novartis
- Mario R. Nacinovich Jr., MSc, Managing Partner, AXON
- Danny Villeneuve, Payer Marketing Lead, Shire
- Kendra Fanara, Product Director, Infectious Disease, Janssen Therapeutics
- Adam Kaplin, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- David Windhausen, Executive Vice President, Intouch Solutions
- Pasqual Zottola, Executive Director - Information Technology, Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Matt Giegerich, Chairman & CEO, Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide
- Kim Johnson, President, PALIO
- Melissa Johnston, President, Benchworks
- Michelle Keefe, President and CEO, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Inc.
- Meghan Lopresto, Director, Digital Promotion and Multichannel Strategy, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Anthony J. Maddaluna, Executive Vice President, Pfizer Inc. and President, Pfizer Global Supply
- David Nakamura, Founder, Natrel
- Hugh O’Neill, President, Commercial Operations NA, Mallinckrodt
- Frank X. Powers, President, Dudnyk
- Scott Shively, Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Depomed, Inc.
- Donato Tramuto, Chairman and CEO, Physicians Interactive
- Timothy P. Walbert, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Horizon Pharma plc
- Robert Ward, President and CEO, Radius Health, Inc.