- Engage with customer stakeholders at any level to understand key business and technical objectives and requirements
- Design / architect solutions needed to address customer and market requirements
- Review technical team deliverables for compliance with architecture standards and guidelines
- Be hands-on in developing high-quality deliverables across business process, architecture and data analysis`
- Lead technical consultants and developers on a project basis
- Develop and evangelize architecture best practices
- Engage with internal teams to master and influence product capabilities, share customer and market feedback, and contribute to a culture of sharing and learning
- 8+ years of experience with a proven track record of architecting and delivering enterprise-class data management and analytical applications. Experience should span the SDLC lifecycle from requirements gathering to complete system delivery
- Technology expertise should span working knowledge of
- Master Data Management solutions
- Relational and Graph database concepts
- Big data technologies such as Spark,
- Software design and development using Java, Scala or comparable
- Data Integration using REST, SOAP, Web Services, SnapLogic, Informatica or comparable
- Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics
- Excellent customer facing skills and executive presence to interact with senior customer stakeholders
- Effective communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex topics to audiences of varying technical abilities
- Ability to work independently and to lead / influence a geographically dispersed team
- Willingness to travel 50 - 75%
- Ideal candidate will have a Consulting or Services background
- Expertise in Life Sciences industry is highly desirable and those with proven track-record in Life Sciences Commercial data management and analytics will be given a preference
Join our talented group of product managers, architects and engineers to help define and drive our vision and roadmap for Reltio Cloud. Candidate must demonstrate a deep understanding of business and technology trends and the ability to translate those trends into tangible business value for Reltio, our customers and our partners.
Business strategy – create a comprehensive vision & strategy and supporting strategic business development activities for Reltio Cloud offerings.
Product strategy – work collaboratively with all stakeholders to define differentiated and high-impact offerings targeting enterprise business and IT functions in the areas of Modern Data Management, Data-driven Applications, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Workflow, UI, Integrations, and Security services.
Product delivery – work collaboratively with Engineering to design, develop, and deliver high-quality, compelling products that fulfill the vision & strategy. The candidate should understand usability principles and work with interaction designers to define a cohesive user experience strategy for modern web and mobile applications.
Leadership – develop, facilitate and drive cross-functional initiatives & alignment with key partner organizations, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Services, Support, and Partners. This includes managing agile processes for product launches, customer validations, and partner and sales enablement.
Evangelism – be a thought leader, a Reltio subject-matter expert and communicate key aspects and benefits of our offerings to prospects, customers, partners, industry analysts, and internal audiences.
5+ years of total experience with 3+ years in Product Management involving Software-as-a-Service products in a multi-tenant cloud environment
A proven track record of delivering highly successful enterprise-scale web and mobile applications with a world class user experience
Good communication skills with ability to present complex topics for audiences of varying technical / business acumen
Excellent listener with an acute sense to pick-up on customer and market problems
Ability to solve complex problems in a fast-moving environment
Prior experience in Master Data Management, Big Data technologies, Machine Learning, and Analytics is highly desirable
Experience with Agile development environments, Lean principles, Rapid Prototyping and Design thinking is a huge plus
Familiarity with Aha.io! Or equivalent tool to build and communicate vision, business plans, roadmaps, personas and GTM strategy is a plus
Ability and willingness to travel globally
Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline. MBA is a plus
UX / UI Designer
Solve complex enterprise problem through simple visual experience.
Conceptualize, design and assist with implementing highly engaging and intuitive user interface and user experience solutions
Take ownership of one or more parts of the product user experience, designing the interactions and interfaces
Create design documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mockups, animations) that enables software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience
Collaborate with product managers, engineers, researchers and designers
Participate in user experience research and usability studies
Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts
5+ years of UX/UI Designer experience with a strong portfolio, available for viewing, demonstrating both great sense of UX and visual design across mobile and desktop products
Ability to expand on concepts and develop wireframes, prototypes, screen flows, and UI specifications that define product experience
Deep understanding of user interface design and experience conducting user research and user testing
Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Engineers and Marketing in a geographically dispersed setup
Strong familiarity with mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
Experience should include cross-platform (desktop and mobile) design for a single product
Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
Experience should include working in an Agile development setup with multiple functional releases in a year
BS/MS relevant to functional area - design, HCI, or equivalent experience