Industry leader brings a track record and passion for customer and partner success
Redwood Shores, CA – August 1, 2017 – Reltio, the enterprise data-driven applications and modern data management Platform as a Service (PaaS) company, today announced that industry veteran Parag Patel has been appointed to the newly created role of Executive Vice President of Worldwide Customer Operations. Mr. Patel will oversee all of Reltio’s customer success, sales, field operations, channels & alliances, professional services and customer support operations.
“It goes without saying that there’s nothing more important than the success of our customers and partners, and having Parag in this critical role re-enforces our commitment to the growing number of companies relying on Reltio to power their businesses,” said Manish Sood, CEO of Reltio. “Our Modern Data Management Platform as a Service is fast being recognized as the new standard in helping companies deliver a new generation of data-driven applications. Parag has a tremendous record of customer focus, while spearheading growth initiatives that have driven companies to billions in revenues, and we’re lucky to have him join us.”
Mr. Patel has spent more than 20 years leading sales, marketing, and channel teams at global companies. He joins Reltio after 13 years in numerous executive roles at VMware that covered the spectrum of business operations, helping grow the company from $200 million to over $7 billion in annual revenues. Most recently he was VP of Worldwide Sales for hyper-converged software where he brought the Virtual SAN product to market, growing adoption of the solution to thousands of customers and cultivating hundreds of millions of dollars in sales. In previous roles, Patel expanded VMware's ecosystem to thousands of partners, and played an instrumental role in building the Telco NFV and OEM businesses. Before joining VMware, he led sales at early stage growth companies, Trilogy and Bowstreet Software. Mr. Patel earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from Stanford University.
“Reltio has - in a short space of time - established itself as a leader in data management,” Mr. Patel said. “I was blown away by the technology and Reltians who have committed to the vision of a platform that makes data reliable and available at scale across the enterprise. Building a company of enduring value begins with customers and partners, placing them at the forefront of all your operations. With Reltio’s innovative platform and market momentum, I am convinced we will deliver exceptional value.”
Mr. Patel joins as Reltio continues to receive accolades and awards:
- IDC published a detailed case study describing how Reltio harmonizes data globally for a top 10 pharmaceutical company, replacing a legacy Master Data Management (MDM) tool, with projected savings of $300,000 a month
- Database Trends and Applications named Reltio to the DBTA 100 list, which recognizes the companies that matter most in data
- Reltio Cloud was featured in channel specialist CRN’s Big Data 100, which identifies “vendors that have demonstrated an ability to innovate in bringing to market products and services that help business work with big data”
- The company raised $40M in Series C funding to fuel global leadership in modern data management
- Fortune Magazine named Reltio one of the top 30 best workplaces in technology
- Manish Sood, Reltio CEO was ranked in Owler’s list of Top 100 Global CEOs
- And Ramon Chen, Reltio CPO was named one of PM360 Elite’s most influential people in healthcare
We’d love to help - firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to partner - email@example.com
We’d love you to join us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reltio delivers reliable data, relevant insights and recommended actions so companies can be right faster. Reltio Cloud combines data-driven applications with modern data management for better planning, customer engagement and risk management. Reltio enables IT to streamline data management for a complete view across all sources and formats at scale, while sales, marketing and compliance teams use data-driven applications to predict, collaborate and respond to opportunities in real-time. Companies of all sizes, including leading Fortune 500 companies in healthcare and life sciences, media & entertainment, hospitality, distribution and retail rely on Reltio. For more information visit www.reltio.com.