Reltio Cloud 2016.1 Bridges the Divide Between Analytical Insight and Operational Execution with Spark
New analytics, collaboration, and recommendation capabilities empower businesses to make data-driven decisions faster
Redwood Shores, CA – March 16, 2016 – Reltio, the enterprise data-driven applications and modern data management Platform as a Service (PaaS) company, today announced the general availability of Reltio Cloud 2016.1, the newest iteration of the market-leading platform that enables enterprise data-driven applications with reliable master data, relevant big data insights, and intelligent recommended actions. This major release adds new analytics integration, collaboration, and recommendation capabilities to help companies be right faster.
“We continue to bridge the divide between analytical insights and operational execution,” said Anastasia Zamyshlyaeva, vice president of platform product management, Reltio. “Reltio Insights delivers faster correlation between accurate profiles, relationships and transactions, enabling companies to realize the true value of their data.”
2016.1 also includes early access to Reltio Insights, a new module that seamlessly connects data, mastered and managed within Reltio Cloud, to Apache Spark, one of the most popular big data processing environments today. Reltio Insights also includes on-demand access to Apache Spark.
Previously getting reliable profile and relationship data into big data stores was a cumbersome and expensive process. Beyond the initial data modeling and mapping that was required, companies would also struggle with the inability to make real-time changes that reflect their business needs across both environments. Additionally, the great visuals and reports produced by analytics deliver macro-level insights but do not provide recommended actions for frontline business users. The data is left to discretionary interpretation, with no direct link to actions taken in operational applications.
Reltio Insights offers:
● Speed through faster correlation of accurate, up-to-date profile data with transaction data from multiple sources
● Simplicity through integrated on demand traditional and sophisticated analytics
● Flexibility with automated updates of business model changes
● Visibility by closing the loop and updating profiles with results derived from analysis
Reltio and its partners will also leverage Reltio Insights to provide pre-packaged recommendations that are focused on the context of a user’s role and objectives, enabling them to take immediate action within their data-driven applications.
Reltio Cloud 2016.1 offers many other key advantages, including:
● Enhanced Workflows: Built-in data change workflows, included as part of Reltio Cloud, can now be customized through a visual workflow modeler. Users can also create their own business workflows
● Improved Collaboration: In addition to workflow processes for data changes, new ad hoc collaboration at any level, even down to individual attributes, enables teams to discuss and resolve the issue faster
● Recommended Relationships: Reltio Cloud recommends relationships that can improve the understanding of customers, accounts or products stored within the Reltio Commercial Graph
● Enhanced search: Users can now search by match rules as well as operational values, improving the productivity and effectiveness of both data stewards and frontline business
“The strongest trend we see today in users’ tool choices for data-driven applications is the trend toward single platforms or solutions that integrate multiple tool capabilities, from modern data management to advanced analytics,” said Philip Russom, an industry analyst at The Data Warehousing Institute (TDWI). “A broad-but-integrated solution both simplifies and empowers important business and technology tasks, such as collaboration among users, workflows that travel across diverse users, data, and tool types, better targeted recommendations and other analytic outcomes, a trusted audit trail for governance, and the direct, closed-loop application of analytic insights to operational processes.”
Reltio continues to see the tremendous adoption of Reltio Cloud across a wide variety of industries. In addition to being selected by the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, Reltio has also been recently chosen by media and entertainment giants, major operators of private golf courses and clubs, and leading web-based consumer insight companies. Reltio’s partner ecosystem is also expanding at a rapid rate with new solution providers, data vendors, and technology companies adding value in support of enterprise data-driven applications.
You can see Reltio as an exhibitor and sponsor at the Gartner Enterprise Information Management and Master Data Management Summit in Grapevine, TX March 16-18, 2016.
See reltio.com/events for a complete list of events.
Pricing & Availability
Reltio Cloud 2016.1 is available now, with Reltio Insights available in early access as a separately licensed offering. The company delivers three major releases per year, with no upgrade needed or impact on customers. For further details on capabilities and pricing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org