Be Right Faster
Reltio’s mission is to bring the power of self-learning to every business, so they can Be Right Faster.
Reltio Cloud delivers enterprise data-driven applications powered by a modern data management Platform as a Service (PaaS), guiding customers to take the right actions, based on the right insights, to achieve the right results.
The Power of Self-Learning
Reltio was founded on a single premise: Companies who learn faster grow faster. Our CEO Manish Sood helped bring to market the first generation of Master Data Management (MDM). During that time he saw the limits of first-generation technology and the opportunities of building a new platform natively in the cloud. He set out to build Reltio with a vision to create a simple way for companies to become continuously organize their data, through a Self-Learning Data Platform that uses data for recommended actions, and then measures results to learn, and improve business outcomes.
Leading tech giants —like Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Google—have already mastered this by developing systems that allow them to put data at the heart of every decision, build analytics into operations, and continuously learn about their customers, products and their relationships. Every single day they learn and grow in this new self-learning era.
The magic of self-learning has been largely unattainable for most enterprises until now. Reltio solves this with a platform that can get any enterprise on the path to Self-Learning in three evolutionary steps:
1) organize data across all sources and formats,
2) use machine learning to recommend actions and help make better decisions, and
3) measure and improve operations.
The Reltio Self-Learning Data Platform will continuously improve your data quality, creating a loop between your business actions and new incoming data for better matching, or to measure and improve the impact on your operations.
Developed natively in the cloud, Reltio provides all the benefits of cloud like simplicity, scale, and security. On top of that, Reltio breaks down data silos by providing a unified data set with personalized views of data across the enterprise. This means departments like sales, marketing and compliance operate on the same data, continue to enrich and infuse it in day-to-day business.
How Does Reltio Work?
Reltio believes that business teams need reliable, relevant access to information at their fingertips. We help companies turn their data into information and knowledge assets in the most efficient way, shattering the traditional notion that IT must combine multiple technologies to manage different types of data, and that business users must purchase standalone tools to do their own analysis.
Reltio manages all data types including multi-domain master data, transaction and interaction data, third-party, public and social data. Data is fused into a new breed of data-driven applications that business teams love to use every day. By combining operational and analytical silos teams can continuously collaborate to improve the reliability of information, receive recommendations through machine learning, relevant to their goals, and take immediate action, all within the same application. Information flows in a closed-loop cycle that continuously assesses and publishes outcomes to demonstrate value and refine recommendations for better results.
What Makes Reltio Different from Other Technologies?
- Master Data Management (MDM) Only Tools - MDM tools which have been around for 10+ years such as Informatica MDM (formerly Siperian) and even a new group of cloud MDM offerings continue to see MDM as a separate siloed discipline, requiring complex IT infrastructure, processes, leading to months and years of design and implementation, before reliable data can be made available to business users. Often the delivery latency of the information leads to stale data. Meanwhile business users typically have access to more up to date information as a course of their day-to-day operations. Legacy MDM tools do not allow them to provide feedback in a collaborative and controlled manner, effectively wasting valuable intelligence and competitive advantage. Business users and IT teams become equally frustrated, viewing MDM as a promise unfulfilled. Reltio's platform has built-in next generation MDM as a foundation, but that's just the beginning.
- BI and Analytics Tools - Today's powerful and sophisticated visualization tools empower certain business users to get faster access to information on their own. Convergence of data at scale from multiple sources is now possible, however the data is not guaranteed to be clean and accurate prior to analysis. Looking at unreliable data may lead to wrong conclusions. Although many of these tools are designed for non-data scientists, they are still beyond the skill of field teams for their day-to-day operations. Additionally, these tools still require action to be taken in separate siloed operational applications, and do not automatically correlate results back to the analysis performed. Reltio helps make your BI and analytics tools better with an organized reliable data foundation.
- Horizontal Packaged Business Applications - Applications such as CRM, ERP, HR and financials are widely deployed for core business processes. However legacy design and process-driven nature of such applications provide a rigid structure that is hindering business agility. Many end-users question why in the age of consumer apps such as Facebook and LinkedIn, they are still stuck with enterprise applications that required labor intensive manual data entry, jumping between applications to get the complete view they need, and having to sift through complex patterns of information. Reltio offers a new breed of enterprise data-driven applications with relevant insights and recommended actions specific to their daily operations, allowing them to significantly improve productivity and outcomes.
- Big Data Infrastructure and Tools - Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Graph Databases, MapReduce, Spark and the continuous stream of new technologies designed to handle ever increasing volume, variety and velocity, have changed the way data can and should be managed. However stitching together all of the pieces required to have a complete end-to-end offering is a complex undertaking. Creating a data lake, integrating master data management, relationship discovery, and other disciplines, to support a wide variety of business needs across an enterprise is a multi-year endeavor. Not everyone has the resources, skills or budget to integrate, deploy and maintain applications, while keeping up with an evolving technology landscape. Reltio provides big data elasticity and scale, without the need to learn, manage and maintain infastructure.
- AI and Machine Learning Tools - The context of machine learning needs to be applied to your specific business and industry, with a focused set of benefits for each business users' role in order for it to be accurately measured, so it doesn't get labelled yet another (data) science project with limited value. Bolting on AI or ML into legacy master data management (MDM) systems, or using such MDM tools to feed downstream, disparate ML tools is a path destined for failure. Reliable data, relevant insights and recommended actions via machine learning needs to be seamlessly combined into one, single cloud application, delivering both analytical intelligence and operational execution. Reltio makes AI and ML better by providing a reliable data foundation, and a closed loop to feed new training data to improve ML algorithms.